Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- San Juan, PR
- Job Type
Require little if any work direction from the Service Manager or Shop Foreman. Work is completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Must be able to diagnose the correct failure mode, using the appropriate Technical Manual procedures and special tools. Must be able to perform complete component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following Technical Manual procedures. Must be able to safely operate all machines marketed by the dealership. Must conduct themselves in the presence of customers in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Perform diagnosis and repair as required
- Demonstrate skills to other technicians as required.
- Perform reconditioning and repair of all machine systems and components.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
- Identify parts needs and place orders with parts department.
- Report any additional work required on equipment to the Service Manager, for proper and safe operation by the customer.
- Participate in all training programs as directed by the Service Manager.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Bring to the attention of the Service Manager any shop tools, equipment or vehicle that is not in a serviceable condition or is unsafe to use.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduation from Technical program preferred with continuing education.
- Must have a high level of urgency towards customer, quality, and efficiency.
- Completion of New Machine Qualification courses on all current production machines.
- 3+ years’ experience as a technician and must have own tools.
- Electronic diagnostic ability
- Diagnose diesel engines
- Diagnose and repair hydrostatic systems and transmissions
- Must be able to perform all tasks without supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write diagnosis and work completed on routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to use personal computer and various types of diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Short Term disability
- Advancement Opportunities
- Market or above based on experience and training
Posted 30+ days ago
- Recruiting Specialist
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $48,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- HVAC Technician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $18.00 to $32.00 /hour
- HVAC Estimator
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- New Construction Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $20.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $26.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Service Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $24.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Commercial / Residential Electrical Estimator/Project Supervisor Austin, TX
Austin, TX • Full-time