- Odessa, TX
- Job Type
- Salary: $24.00 to $32.00 /hour
PAY $24-32 HR
- Conduct service calls in accordance with relevant codes and site specific procedures while following applicable safety procedures.
- Communicate with dispatch regarding schedule, scope changes, work order changes, material and labor management
- Repair, replace and install and distribute electrical power systems in commercial, single and multi-family dwellings.
- Install the main circuit breaker box, plan and install electrical lines in new or existing construction
- Troubleshoot and make repairs to faulty lines and systems.
- Planning and installing low-voltage cable and communications systems, including alarm systems, power monitoring systems, computer networking and cable television systems.
- Prepare the grounding system and connect wiring to the structure.
- Must have knowledge of local, state and federal electrical codes and the ability to understand drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to read a variety of meters to check current values and the amount of current being sent or received.
- Use appropriate hand tools, power tools and testing equipment in order to properly complete a job.
- Communicate with fellow employees in order to maintain satisfactory work conditions.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications, as applicable.
- Perform any other duties or assignments as management deems necessary.
- Must have a strong work ethic with an emphasis on safety.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with contractors to ensure satisfaction, quality, timeliness and long-term recommendations for future work.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision or with a team to complete projects on time.
- Must exhibit a high degree of good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening test and background check.
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record and reliable transportation is required.
Posted 30+ days ago
- Recruiting Specialist
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $48,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- HVAC Technician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $18.00 to $32.00 /hour
- HVAC Estimator
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- New Construction Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $20.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician
Odessa, TX • Full-time • Salary: $26.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic
San Juan, PR • Full-time
- Commercial / Residential Electrical Estimator/Project Supervisor Austin, TX
Austin, TX • Full-time