Truck Driver Class A
- Saint Clairsville, OH
- Job Type
It's a great time to join Fortis Energy Services! We are a growing company with several opportunities for advancement! Fortis Energy Services, Inc. is a leading oil and gas service company in the USA specializing in well completions, workovers, maintenance and plugging. Quality people and quality work are the principle factors behind our exceptional success rate, efficiency and safety record.
Please visit www.fortisenergyservices.com/careers to apply.
The successful candidate will have a Class A CDL, a clean MVR and knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
The Truck Driver's primary responsibility is to haul various oilfield equipment to and from location. Other duties will include some cleaning and maintenance of the facility and grounds. All duties are to be performed according to standard operating procedures in order to maximize the safety of all personnel at the worksite and to efficiently perform the task. The Truck Driver may be required to assist during rigging-up or down as needed. Conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions.
- Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT Rules and Regulations
- Will be required to work evenings, weekends, holidays and nights as needed for the position
- Must have basic knowledge of the oil field and related equipment associated
- Must have a current, valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- High school diploma or GED
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Any other heavy equipment licenses or certifications preferred
Posted 30+ days ago