Looking for a career?
FUNdays Club is much more than a childcare provider for out-of-school hours. We offer parents a high quality, low cost service led by qualified teaching professionals. Everyone is more than welcome here; by establishing a safe, caring community, we hope to help children realise their own potential.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a person who believes in holistic childhood development who values the nurturing of the mind, body and heart of children. If you are passionate about excellence, centred around care, serious about FUN and interested in creativity then FUNdays Club could be for you! This video sums up our ideas about creativity: http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity
What we can offer:
* Career development and pathway support;
* Regular mentoring and development;
* External training courses and development;
* Flexible working patterns;
* Opportunity to work alongside Qualified Teachers;
* An inclusive ethos that believes everyone can add to the idea of learning and childcare;
* An opportunity to be part of our exciting, expanding team.
- Manager - After School Club
Bradford-on-Avon BA15 • Part-time • Salary: £19,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Deputy Manager - After School Club
Bradford-on-Avon BA15 • Part-time • Salary: £8.75 to £9.50 /hour
- Apprentice Sports Coach
Bradford-on-Avon BA15 • Full-time • Salary: £3.51 to £4.00 /hour
- SEND Support Worker
Trowbridge BA14 • Part-time • Salary: £9.00 /hour