Shipping Manager (NL)
- Job Type
GA International is a manufacturer of labels and identification solutions for laboratories, healthcare facilities, and other industries. Our head office is located in Laval, Quebec with operations conducted in the United States, Netherlands and UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated Shipping manager with multi-tasking abilities.
- Prepare all orders provided by head office;
- Responsible for oversight of shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments;
- Prepare logistic documents as required - including but not limited to delivery slips and Bills of Lading;
- Import / Export document notifications;
- Be aware of product availability in order to be proactive in acquiring products;
- Ensures set-up and organization of warehouse and maintain good communication with head office;
- Answer phone calls.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in warehousing;
- Experience managing warehouse operations is an asset;
- Experience working in a multi-national company is an asset.
Additional abilities, and/or traits
- Knowledge or interest in international markets and dynamics;
- Superior organizational skills and detail-oriented;
- Multitasking ability;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- English essential; other languages a plus.
- Competitive salary
Job type : Full-time
Possibility of a permanent position
Posted 4 months ago