- Honolulu, HI
- Job Type
Follow our GPS to a better career
G row and Guide
P assionately Committed
S upportive through it all
We are looking for a Registrar to work with our Student Services team to help students reach their potential.
The right person understands the needs of others, and knows how to help them set and meet goals.
If you …
- Are someone who thinks of others first, and embodies a high level of ethics and strong core values
- Understand how career focused education can help change lives
- Know your way around Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Enjoy solving puzzles and can master our game of scheduling
- Don’t mind at times putting the needs of others over yours
- Are someone that displays willingness to make decisions
- Can complete a task in an accurate and timely manner
- Enjoy your work, but really want to make a difference
- Can use technology to stay in touch on Facebook, text, email and the old-fashioned phone
- Want to work in a growing company that’s focused on the growth of others
- Are creative enough to find resources to for people in need
- Are in a great job, but would like to experience an even greater opportunity
- Are happy, but know you can be even happier
- Want to be part of a strong, caring, growth oriented team
…then you might be the person we’re looking for! In this position, you will be an active member of our Student Services team. You must have a desire to grow, and be able to take on more responsibility. The job is not only about whom you become, but who you’ll help others become.
The successful candidate will be people focused, goal oriented, and passionately committed to making a contribution to the growth of others. We believe in challenging our employees, because when people excel they inspire others to do the same. It’s a self-perpetuating cycle of excellence. Send your resume, and start feeling great about what you do for yourself and others.
Posted 13 days ago