IT and Facilities Support
- Honolulu, HI
- Job Type
Interested in growing yourself and others? We are searching for someone who can provide great all-around support.
We are looking for a Go to Person we can depend on to provide both IT and Facilities Support . The right person is a flexible problem solver who knows how to support a winning team.
If you …
- Are someone who thinks of others first, and embodies a high level of ethics and strong core values
- Enjoy helping others solve problems
- Have a flexible schedule and can be available on evenings and weekends
- Are able to organize and upkeep inventory and facilities
- Are Self-Motivated and quickly adaptable
- Enjoy showing others new ways to do things
- Thrive when you know people are counting on you
- Know your way around Office 365, Surface Tablets and PCs
- Have used a help desk ticketing system before
- Are in a great job, but would like to experience an even greater opportunity
- Are happy, but know you can be even happier
- Want to be part of a strong, caring, growth oriented team
…then you might be the person we’re looking for! In this position, you will be an active member of our IT team. You must have a desire to grow, and be able to take on more responsibility. The job is not only about whom you become, but who you’ll help others become.
The successful candidate will be people focused, goal oriented, and passionately committed to making a contribution to the growth of others. We believe in challenging our employees, because when people excel they inspire others to do the same. It’s a self-perpetuating cycle of excellence. Send us your resume, and start feeling great about what you do for yourself and others.
Posted 14 days ago