- Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Job Type
We have immediate openings for Sales Professionals at Holly Memorial Gardens and Monticello Memory Gardens located in Charlottesville, VA. Ask for Rick. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, and getting referrals.
• Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
• Stability -- SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation's LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
• Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
• Best in class ~ Professional Training
• State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
• Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
• Flexible Hours
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
• A good driving record / Valid driver's license
• Solid work history
• Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check / drug screening test
• High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
• Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
• High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
• Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
• Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
• Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
• Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply
SCI Overview: Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
As used herein, "SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago