Marketing Manager (Intern)
- 12099 Berlin
- Job Type
Marketing Manager (Intern) 3-6m
| About us
HOLOPLOT truly disrupts sound and the way it will be experienced in the future!
During the last five years, we developed and manufactured a highly innovative and worldwide unique professional sound system, consisting of hardware and software, which differentiates fundamentally from any other system in the world.
With our software, for the first time ever, sound waves can now be controlled similar to light! HOLOPLOT can precisely determine, even on larger distances, where sound will be heard – or maybe even more interesting – where not. Additionally, our system has almost constant volume on distance, making it an unbelievable powerful tool in any environment.
Our technology revolutionizes how the world has been using audio in the past and provides a thrilling product to professionals in the fields of events, music & entertainment. Besides a complete new possibility to apply sound, our product is also on the spearhead of 3D immersive audio and therefore provides an exciting tool for emerging technologies like virtual and augmented reality.
We recently won the SXSW (www.sxsw.com) Interactive Innovation Award in the category Music & Audio, for providing a radical innovation in how music will be experienced in the future.
With our first product ready for shipment and the first customers on hand, we are looking for a strong
Marketing Manager (Intern)
to join our team in our Berlin office!
| Your Responsibilities
- Manage & improve branding, marketing channels & customer acquisition
- More concrete, your tasks will be focused around the topics of
- Brand development
- Build & develop various marketing channels (offline & online)
- SEA & SEO
- Print materials
- Preparation of events
- Work with designers (internal / external)
- and more…
- Your tasks will be very diverse, challenging and with strong impact for the success of our company
- are badass motivated to make the best out of this job
- like new challenges and working independently
- are currently in your studies, at a top university, with an excellent track record
- ideally have gained practical experiences in marketing already in forms of jobs or internships, which proof your capabilities
- are smart, a nice person and a team player
- are highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- will give you challenging projects and full responsibility upon those
- offer a competitive salary
- working on one of the most disrupting hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- have an awesome loft office space with view over Tempelhofer Feld
- want to make this thing big!
Let’s change the future of sound together, so join us now!
Posted 30+ days ago