Marketing Intern (f/m)
- 12099 Berlin
- Job Type
HOLOPLOT has developed a professional audio system that revolutionizes the way we perceive sound.The system allows us to direct audio waves, like light, in any direction, while maintaining a high quality and very constant volume over long distances.
With this innovative system, we create immersive 3D sound experiences.This opens up a wide range of promising applications, ranging from concert halls to immersive art, to conferences and public speaking.
With our first product ready for shipment, we are in a crucial business phase.We won the Interactive Innovation Award SXSW in Texas and receive a lot of positive media attention:
We are looking forward to building on this momentum and start the revolution.That is why we are looking for a strong and hands-on:
Marketing Intern to join our team in Berlin!
- Manage & improve branding, marketing channels & customer acquisition
- Brand development
- Build & develop various marketing channels (offline & online)
- SEA & SEO
- Design and develop print materials
- Preparation of events
- Work with designers (internal / external)
- Your tasks will be very diverse, challenging and with strong impact for the success of our company
- Are a badass, motivated to make the best out of this job
- Like new challenges and working independently
- Are currently in your studies, at a top university, with an excellent track record
- Ideally have gained practical experience in marketing already in forms of jobs or internships, which proof your capabilities
- Are a smart person and a team player
- Are highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- Will give you all the trouble
- Offer a competitive salary
- Working on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- Have an awesome loft office space with view over Tempelhofer field
- Want to make this thing big!
Let's change the future of sound together, so join us now!
Posted 30+ days ago