FPGA developer (f/m)
- 12099 Berlin
- Job Type
| About us
HOLOPLOT has developed a professional audio system that revolutionizes the way we perceive sound. The system allows us to direct audio waves, like light, in any direction, while maintaining a high quality and very constant volume over long distances.
With this innovative system, we create immersive 3D sound experiences and can precisely determine where sound will be heard and where not. This opens up a wide range of promising applications ranging from concert halls and immersive art, to conferences and public speaking.
With our first product ready for shipment, we are in a crucial business phase. We won the Interactive Innovation Award SXSW in Texas and receive a lot of positive media attention:
We are now looking to build on that momentum and start the revolution. That is why we are looking for a strong and hands-on:
FPGA Developer (f/m) to join our team in Berlin!
| Your Responsibilities
- Create innovative FPGA architectures as basis for our kick-ass product
- Develop, test and implement rock-solid and innovative circuit designs via FPGA
- Coordinate closely with our hard- and software teams
- Your tasks will be very diverse, challenging and with strong impact for the success of our company
- Have a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or anything related
- Are an expert on XILINX FPGAs designs and solutions & proficient with XILINX ISE Design Suite
- Have hands-on experience with FPGA programming from requirements till validation
- Are experienced with VHLD design
- Relish complex projects and offer clever solutions
- Ideally are experienced in pro A/V market (not a must)
- Are efficient and have a get-things-done mentality
- Are a badass, motivated to make the best out of this job
- Are smart, a nice person and a team player
- Are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- Will give you challenging projects
- Offer a competitive salary
- Have an awesome loft office space with view over Tempelhofer Feld
- Want to make this thing big!
Sounds good? Apply now and let’s change the future of sound together!
Posted 30+ days ago