Senior Customer Success Representative
- Job Type
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $64,000.00 /year
HomeBay is professionalizing the residential real estate industry and creating a revolution in the process. HomeBay sellers open their own door for showings and leave the rest to HomeBay who operates from a central location. HomeBay has already saved sellers in California over $4,000,000 and is now expanding to Texas.
Your job is the corner stone of our business: providing world class support and expert advice to our growing customer base. You will be coaching homeowners through the selling process aided by our developing technology platform, and a seasoned team of real estate professionals. Your role is essentially that of a traditional real estate agent but working remotely. You'll guide property sellers through the entire process; from marketing, offer negotiations, contracts, disclosures, contingency removals through the close of escrow and ultimately help them save tens of thousands of dollars on their home sale.
HomeBay cares deeply about providing a positive experience for customers and helping them achieve success. Thus you will delicately leverage best-practices in customer support, while at the same time nudging customers to make intelligent marketing and pricing decisions. Every customer is to be treated with respect, integrity, professionalism and honesty at all times.
You will spend your days working very hard but surrounded by love. Home sellers love HomeBay (check-out our reviews on Zillow), and we love our HomeBay team. We believe in exceptional people, and we are looking to add an exceptional senior customer service rep to our team.
Who You Are
- Fired up : You come to work every day ready to go. You believe the current real estate industry is backwards and you’re thrilled to change it.
- Driven by deals : You delight in closing deals and do what it takes to exceed your goals. You understand the importance of quickly responding to customers by phone and email when they are asking for support.
- Intelligent : You are articulate and clearly communicate yourself over the phone and by email.
- Ethos : You are hard-working to the extreme, take a team approach and always do the right thing.
- Winner : You want to win, and you do what it takes to win.
- Start-up Mentality : You want to build, not sustain - even though building requires more effort and at times personal sacrifice.
At a minimum for consideration, you must (1) have a valid TX real estate license; (2) have a minimum of two years experience in the Real Estate industry and have been involved in many, many real estate transaction; such that you've seen it all and know all the paperwork.; (3) know standard contracts and disclosure forms, zip forms, Docusign & Dot Loop (4) be able to advise customers on standard real estate practices with confidence & ease (5) be exceptional. HomeBay is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real Estate: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate Broker License
Posted 30+ days ago
- Software Engineer
Santa Barbara, CA • Full-time • Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Sr. Software Engineer (Scala)
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $120,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- Customer Success Specialist
California • Full-time • Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Real Estate Agent (great salary!)
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sales Development Representative
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Sr. Software Engineer
Santa Barbara, CA • Full-time • Salary: $120,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year