Content Marketing Manager
- Chicago, IL
- Job Type
Blaze your trail with us. Home Bay is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to build audience and drive acquisition through compelling storytelling within each phase of the purchase life cycle. This person will own Homebay’s content strategy across paid, owned and earned channels.
What We’re Looking For
- Develop lead generation content strategies through email, social and organic search. Activate across channels and properties to increase user engagement and conversions.
- Assist in defining audience personas and identifying content gaps based on persona motivators, use cases, needs and content consumption behaviors.
- Build consumer audience through content marketing across social, organic search, partnerships and influencer outreach.
- Establish an editorial calendar, develop content across channels and oversee daily management of the company’s social presence.
- Create, deploy and optimize email campaigns across prospect and customer journeys.
- Create metrics and dashboards to understand and report on drivers behind content and email marketing performance.
- Own brand tone of voice and ensure consistency across channels and departments.
- Aid in developing brand concepts to create interest, demand and recognition of HomeBay.
Who You Are
- Unconventional: You think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions.
- A StoryTeller: You know how to engage and drive action among an audience through words and pictures.
- Start-up Blood: You want to build, not sustain - even though building requires more effort and at times personal sacrifice.
- Results Driven: While creative, you’re motivated by progress and improvement.
- Ethos: You are hard-working to the extreme, take a team approach and excel in fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or journalism.
- 6+ years of experience in multi-channel content creation and online marketing, digital acquisition and SEO at an agency or in-house environment.
- Expertise using Hubspot or like platform is required plus proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Salesforce, MS and Mac suites.
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests.
- Analytical skills to support measurement; ability to assess specific tactics to deliver on unique objectives.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks from strategy development through execution delivering quality outcomes on budget and within deadline.
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, with an insatiable appetite for learning and discovering new and emerging trends in content marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Working at HomeBay
Meaningful Work: Home Bay helps consumers sell and buy homes in a whole new way. We are blazing new trails where our disruptive technology that will define the future of real estate. Compared to the industry average, we sell homes 23 days fasters, get $13,771 more when selling a home and have already saved our customers over $7.4M in real estate commissions.
Good People : Be part of a team who are smart, ambitious, go getters changing the face of real estate. Life at Home Bay centers around our core values: Trust, Growth, Innovation, Equality, Customer Success and Transparency. These values make us uniquely HomeBay.
Unparalleled Rewards: HomeBayers enjoy great pay and perks, but also value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry.
Position is based in Chicago or San Diego.
Posted 16 days ago
- Part-time Full Charge Bookkeeper
San Diego, CA • Part-time • Salary: $17,000.00 to $22,000.00 /year
- Content Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA • Full-time
- Manager Client Success - Texas (Real Estate Brokerage)
Texas • Full-time • Salary: $61,000.00 to $66,000.00 /year
- Senior Web and Graphic Designer
San Diego, CA • Full-time
- Software Engineer
Santa Barbara, CA • Full-time • Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Senior Software Engineer (Scala)
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $120,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- Senior Financial Analyst
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Sales Development Representative
San Diego, CA • Full-time • Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Senior Software Engineer
Santa Barbara, CA • Full-time • Salary: $120,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year