- Alfreton DE55
- Job Type
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Job Type: Permanent - Immediate
Salary: £competitive, plus bonus & commission
Reporting to: Director of Homelet
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible hours considered for the right candidate
A full time Letting Negotiator required for a permanent role to work within a long established property management company. Immediate start available.
The ideal candidate needs to have previous experience in property management area and preferably have local knowledge of the Amber Valley area.
- To Negotiate lets on Homelets properties, meeting targets set and ensuring to follow correct procedure.
- To Assist in building up the business and generating leads, proving excellent customer service at all times.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting prospective tenants.
- Meeting and greeting prospective landlords
- Liaising with telephone/email enquiries.
- Updating properties internal and external displays websites.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings and provide information of terms of our services.
- Carrying out regular periodic inspections.
- General Admin Duties
- Hitting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- You will be required to negotiate offers and agree a let with the tenant
- Dealing with all customer enquires
- To Book n valutions, viewings and inspections
- To produce and change regularly window displays, keeping it accurate
- Dealing with referrals from external media sites
- To ensure all landlords and vendors have been sent, completed and returned their terms of agency.
- To ensure all properties have a valid EPC
- To carry out tenant sign ups, taking admin fees and issuing receipts, ensuring correct procedure is followed
- Carry out reference checks
- To follow up viewings for feedback and pass onto the landlord
- To take inventory referrals, passing onto the manager
- To type valuation letters to landlords
- To match tenants to properties and arrange viewings
- Update and input property information to systems and media sites
- To carry out final property and updating appropriate systems / managers
- Carry out routine visits on rental properties
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
Skills, knowledge and qualities required:
- To have at least 1 years experience within a similar role
- Must be fully conversant with Sage, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Reliable and trustworthy and understands the importance of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive data
- IT literate
- The ability to work to strict deadlines/targets.
- Confident communicator, with a strong and effective telephone manner
- Able to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence, with business insurance
- You will be well presented and professional at all times
KPI / Targets
At least 10 to 15 Lets per calendar month
At least 5 to 8 New Instructions
Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, Free on-site parking.
Posted 7 months ago