Administrative - HR Assistant
- Smithers, BC
- Job Type
The Administrative/HR Assistant handles a variety of administrative tasks including Human Resources support, front office reception and season pass and day ticket sales.
- Front office reception to greet and assist visitors and customers; answering the phone and taking messages; selling HBMR season pass products; doing cash-outs and balancing cost reports.
- Liaison between departments to keep communication lines open.
- Execute specific projects as assigned.
- Troubleshooting office systems as required.
- Maintains and updates the Office Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Cleaning office including garbage and recycling.
- Liaises between management team and H/R department.
- Maintains personnel files and handles related administration such as performance reviews and offers/employees agreements.
- Carries out other related duties as required.
- Education: Diploma or degree in administration, marketing, outdoor recreation or related field is an asset.
- Experience: At least 1 year in a related function, preferably at ski resorts
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of print and electronic communication
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good written communication skills.
- Team oriented
Posted 30+ days ago