Jr. Digital Marketing Associate
- Thornhill, ON
- Job Type
- Salary: $14.00 /hour
If you love creating social media content,watching stats go up on Facebook ads, writing blog posts in WordPress, building and sending email newsletters,and enjoy doing it in sweatpants in front of the TV while FRIENDS is on in the background, then have we got a job for you!
In Social (http://insocial.ca) is hiring a contract Jr. Digital Marketing Associate to help manage our clients' digital marketing endeavours to help them reach their business goals. This is a summer position for the Canada Summer Jobs Program - we are looking for someone who qualifies under those guidelines.
We are a digital marketing agencybased in Thornhill that does everything related to digital marketing including social media, email marketing and automation, website development, social and digital advertising, and everything in between for clients across North America in various industry verticals like fashion, automotive, finance, technology, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize write, edit copy for social media content, ads, emails, websites, and other marketing material for our clients
- Manage social media communities, responding to comments, questions, reviews, etc.
- Review and analyze data from social media, email marketing, and website tracking
- Edit WordPress websites
- Customer service support for our clients
- Assist with the content gathering and creation for new online medical website
We're looking to hire someone who:
- At least 1 year experience working in digital marketing, or can express skills equivalent to
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Has written social media content, created social media graphics, scheduled content, and managed social communities
- Has experience strategizing, building, and managing social media ads including Facebook and Instagram
- Bonus if you have experience with Google Adwords campaigns (basic level)
- Bonus if you have experience with email marketing tools like Mailchimp
- Understands and uses analytics to build digital strategies
- Can write digital content such as blogs and website copy
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Has experience tweaking websites in WordPress or uploading blogs
- Loves everything to do with social media
- Also loves to do work in a not-so-stuffy environment
Then we want you!
Though you are not required to disclose, we are looking to give an opportunity to someone who identifies as disabled, is a recent immigrant, someone who identifies in the LGBT space, or who is of a visible minority. If you feel you meet the requirements of the job and are comfortable disclosing more information about yourself that relates, feel free to share. We are a judgement free zone. Our founder has a disability is happy to disclose if you want to ask.
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) and available M-F 10am-6pm. There will be ample work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes. We are a disability friendly environment.
Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background.
Please send your resume, along with any portfolio pieces or examples that can be reviewed to show your work. Please also confirm that you are eligible to apply under the Summer Jobs Program.We are looking for someone who pays close attention to detail, so if you are reading this, please include the code "isjob2018" somewhere in their application so we know you've read this job posting. You can email Jess at jess[at]insocial.ca
We look forward to meeting you!
Posted 30+ days ago