Revenue Cycle Specialist
- Overland Park, KS 66210
- Job Type
Job Posting: Revenue Cycle Specialist (RCM)
In2itive Business Solutions is a leading medical billing firm that offers a full range of revenue cycle management services to Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Physician Practices nationwide.
The Revenue Cycle Specialist manages all aspects of insurance and patient AR follow-up while adhering to HIPAA compliance, privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in medical billing or collections required
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable required
- Thorough knowledge of payer contracting required
- Working knowledge of month end reporting process preferred
- Excellent communications skills, customer service skills and phone etiquette required
- Proficient in Excel and Word with good written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and multitask required
- Complete follow-up on Aging by Carrier report every month and on every outstanding account
- Follow up with appeals and denials in a timely manner to ensure prompt reimbursement
- Review clearinghouse daily to ensure claims are flowing through the process and any denials, errors or rejections are corrected timely
- Appeal and address denials from payment poster due to contract issues
- Responsible for managing new contracts into the system and any new fee schedules
- Run monthly reports for Month End process. Balance the month end and send needed information to appropriate accountant.
- Update reports during month end.
- Complete an agenda for monthly client conference call
- Maintain insurance website access passwords and logins.
- Professional attitude and teamwork mentality required
- Other assigned duties as needed
NO Agency calls.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V/SO
Posted 30+ days ago