Jr. Graphic\Web Designer
- Prince George, BC
- Job Type
Inland Control works mostly with northern school districts, government offices, prisons, police stations and the commercial sector. All inland staff must pass RCMP security clearances and back ground checks.
Inland Control prides itself on "Do it Right". We hold a high standard for top quality installations and a knowledgeable staff. Inland Control is truly a team environment.
Inland Control & Services has a dedicated in-house graphics team that makes energy management and building operation simple. We are currently looking for a new team member that will work within the graphics and engineering departments to create and optimize user interfaces that allow for navigation of buildings and the HVAC equipment within.
To see the type of interfaces we are currently designing visit here:
- High school or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Experience with Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for details!
- Experience with MS Visio, AutoCAD or similar
- Understanding of hydronics, electrical systems and circuits
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans
- Computer technology/networking/security
- Electrical/HVAC knowledge
- Understanding of HTML5, SQL Code
Posted 13 days ago