Residential Service Electrician
- Lansdowne, PA
- Job Type
JDV Electric is looking for A+ TEAM PLAYERS
JDV Electric has an immediate opening available for a residential electrician. $2,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
Are you looking for a rewarding career, not just a job? Do you enjoy seeing your customers happy and genuinely satisfied? Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If so, then you could be a match for our team. We provide 99% residential service and repair/existing homes (old work). Resume must reflect your residential service call and repair experience . Resumes not containing this info will not be considered.
Our chosen candidate -
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience
- Has strong existing residential service and repair experience (old work, trouble shooting).
Has a working knowledge of the national electrical code
- Will be on time wearing a clean and pressed uniform, neatly groomed
- Must have great customer service and customer communication skills.
- Will be an accurate residential trouble shooter, be neat and perform clean, up-to-code work. Able to work alone.
- Has a can-do infectiously positive attitude, takes ownership and is a great team member.
- Is willing to serve the customer and the team first.
- Has a strong work ethic, initiative and tenacity - enjoys a challenge!
- Will take instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
- Is able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of service trucks.
- Is able to physically get into attics and under houses.
- Is able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman's terms and give intelligent options and recommendations.
- Makes sure the job is totally cleaned up - providing 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
- Keeps van well stocked and organized to company standards.
- Is willing and able to work long hours, some weekends and be on-call for emergency service calls on a rotating basis.
- Has a clean PA drivers license and is able to pass on-going background/drug testing
- Is a fun, energetic, dependable, 'whatever' it takes team member!
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for growth and advancement (DOE)
- Paid Vacation up to 3 weeks
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance available after 90 days
- Simple IRA after 90 days
- Paid continuing education opportunities
- Company truck - fully stocked ,cell phone, uniforms
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Posted 5 months ago