Hotel Receptionist Full Time
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Job Type
We are looking to recruit a full time receptionist to join our reception team.
Previous Hotel reception experience is essential, but we may be able to consider an exceptionally experienced candidate with the right administration skills as full training is provided.
The Langham is situated on Eastbourne's seafront and is Eastbourne's first AA Four Star Hotel the role is the first point of contact for all guests.
The successful candidate would be required to work a variety of shifts, which will include weekends, bank holidays, Christmas & New Year.
Reporting to the Reception Manager you will form an integral part of the hotels team.
The main responsibilities of the role are but not limited to:
- Ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome - and we are the number one for customer service, going above and beyond for guests
- To answer all phone calls, taking messages and communicating with other departments
- Take and input reservations into our PMS
- Responsible for daily arrivals and departures including groups
- Sorting incoming mail both by post and email
- Responsible for daily reporting and banking procedures
- Respond to a wide range of requests and enquiries
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing customer service excellence and also possess excellent communication and administration skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and general computer skills will be essential to this role.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact our Reception Manager - Peter Lee on 01323 731 451 Ext 4441.
We aim to respond to all applications within 7 days of receipt - however if you have not heard from us please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Posted 16 days ago