Cardiovascular Treatment Facility Statistical Research Intern
- Fort Worth, TX
- Job Type
Summary (unpaid internship)
Legacy Heart Care is a successful, growing, health care organization operating outpatient cardiovascular treatment facilities, which specialize in a non-surgical treatment option called Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP). Clinics include Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Charlotte, Kansas City, and Phoenix. We have an exciting opportunity for a student to gain experience working with large scale projects which require collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Assist with creating a system of data collection to track specific patient outcomes.
- Build and verify information in databases and analyze the data.
- Conceptualize desired tables and graphs and create them from raw data.
- Interpret and communicate results, written and verbal, in clear, organized formats.
- Collaborate with leaders, patients and providers on data collection, analysis, database. management, and appropriate communication.
- Pursuing or recently completed masters or doctoral program in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, information technology, epidemiology, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use critical thinking and perform duties with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in standard statistical software and database management.
- Knowledge of statistical software.
- Flexible days and work hours.
- Unpaid internship (travel to work location provided).
- Summer and fall opportunities available.
Learn more about Legacy Heart Care or EECP therapy please visit us at www.legacyheartcare.com
To apply, send your resume to recruiting @ legacyheartcare.com.
Posted 19 days ago