Bookkeeper (Full or Part-Time)
- Fort Worth, TX
- Job Type
Bookkeeper – Full time (Will consider part-time for the right candidate)
Legacy Heart Care is a successful, growing, health care organization operating outpatient cardiovascular treatment facilities, which specialize in a non-surgical treatment option called Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP). Clinics include Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Charlotte, Kansas City, and Phoenix. The Bookkeeper will have joint responsibility for the financial health of a multi-site, national, growing health care organization. This position may also consult with senior leaders on financial best practices and processes for efficiency, accuracy and growth.
- Financial statement preparation.
- General ledger journal entries.
- Help maintain and audit company financial records.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Assist with accounts payable and payroll processing.
Cultural Fit: The ideal candidate will embrace our core values
- Create Extraordinary Through Service
- Feel Passion
- Be Present
- Arrive in the Learner Mindset
- Inject Your Personality
- Drive Change at Every Level
- Embrace Sustainability
- Experience: 2+ years in an accounting/bookkeeper role
- Experience with QuickBooks and excel
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts, including accrual accounting and journal entries.
- Incredible attention to detail.
Posted 11 days ago