- London, ON
- Job Type
Limesoft is a growing cleantech software company with a focus on emissions monitoring and reporting applications. Our products help industries and Environmental Agencies all over the world with their pollution reduction efforts by tracking and analyzing trends in their air emissions.
Working at a startup, you will have an opportunity to get involved with and have a direct impact on a variety of projects, industries, and technologies.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is driven and creative individual that enjoys learning and improving.
Industry experience is nice but not a must. We find that too much experience doing something the same way can negatively impact creativity.
- Develop desktop and mobile applications using .NET Windows environment (C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server)
- Work in an Agile, iterative-style team.
- Maintain clean code.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Solid technical communication skills and ability to generate documentation.
Nice to have:
- Xamarin and mobile development experience
- Web development experience (ASP.NET, JS, Angular)
- Networking and communication protocols (TCP/IP, Modbus, OPC)
- Instrumentation experience (spectroscopy, electrical signaling, current loops)
- Basic chemistry and physics knowledge (gas laws, thermodynamics, Bernoulli's principle, etc)
- Air regulations knowledge (GHG, EPA, EPS 1/PG/7, Environmental Compliance Approval, etc)
Please submit any samples of your work that you feel may be relevant, such code samples, GitHub account, technical writing, engineering design documents, etc.
Posted 8 months ago