- Newark, DE 19713
- Job Type
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is interested in working with an international and world-leading manufacturer of high quality and unique granulators and cutters for vacuum waste handling units and systems.
The role and location is in Newark, Delaware, USA.
Area of responsibilities will be:
- Sales of Lundberg Tech’s machines and equipment throughout North and America.
- Ensures that the regional sales goals are fulfilled through consistent and effective sales activities.
- Grow sales in cooperation with Lundberg Tech’s sales organization.
- Responsibility of direct contact and sales to end costumers as well as local manufacturing representatives.
- Contribute topreparation and follow-up of offersand quoations.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with Lundberg Techs strategic plan.
- In coordination with the CSO and President of Lundberg Tech Inc., establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the company´s customers in order to meet the objectives of the overall business plans and strategies.
- Attends conferences, tradeshows, and other industry events as needed.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, technology and competitors.
- Build relationships with customers and dealers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Take active part in cross-collaboration with the European and US team on global knowledge sharing.
The job requires, exceptional communication, collaboration, taking responsibility and accepting accountability We are looking for candidates with experience and skills that include:
- Minimum 5 years experiences from a technical sales/manufacturing company.
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with technical sales addressing the target ‘process industries’ of label, flexible packaging, packaging processes, healthcare, paper & carton processing, tissue, non-woven & textile, industrial application and waste business.
- Strong and outgoing personality, proactive, target oriented, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with costumers, local office in US and headquarter in Denmark.
- Be ready to travel 50% of the time.
About the company:
Lundberg Tech as established in 1946 and is a privately owned company situated in Denmark, close to Copenhagen.
Apart from Denmark, Lundberg Tech is also present in Germany, the UK, USA (Newark – Delaware) and China with partner offices in France and the Benelux in addition to support from a global net of agents.
Lundberg Tech develops and manufactures unique granulators and cutters sold for waste handling projects. Lundberg Tech has developed a unique concept of vacuum waste handling covering: capture, convey, cut, collect and compact, both in the form of all-in-one units and turnkey central systems.
Lundberg Tech was one of the first in the market to provide solutions for in-line waste handling of matrix in the production of adhesive labels. The solutions are based upon special granulators and cutters containing a lubrication system and treatment to transport the waste.
Being able to provide both fully integrated central waste handling systems and smaller specially designed all-in-one units, Lundberg Tech is today one of Europe’s leading suppliers and developers of waste handling systems. Additionally, Lundberg Tech also operates an effective maintenance, critical items replacement and refurbishment service for all granulators and cutters.
Today more than 4,000 Lundberg Tech waste handling solutions are in use by customers all over Europe as well as in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and China.
Lundberg Tech’s declared mission is: ‘Our waste handling keeps production going’
Posted 27 days ago