Licensed Massage Therapist
- Greensboro, NC
- Job Type
- Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour
luxury is a locally owned and operated spa with competitive compensation and additional earning potential, flexible schedules, and a team environment. every day you get to make a positive difference in someone's life- every visit, every time! as part of the luxury team, you will have the satisfaction of helping people relax, escape, and thrive in a positive and exciting work environment. we are quiet. we are relaxing. we are just what the client needs.
luxury of greensboro is seeking massage therapists at all levels of experience to join their team at this exciting new location. we are building a team of specialists that are dependable, passionate and goal-driven. we strive to provide an exceptional experience for our guests to relax, escape, and thrive through both therapeutic massage and result-driven skin and body treatments.
luxury is hiring massage therapists that are dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven to provide high quality services. flexible schedules are available. candidates must advocate a drug & alcohol-free work place and be looking for long-term employment.
luxury is loved by our guests because we provide superior guest services and a relaxing ambiance. whether the guest wants a spa facial, massage, wax, or shampoo blow out, our day spa can provide them with spa treatments that are customized to their needs.
luxury of greensboro is located at cornwallis courts in irving park, across from golden gate shopping center in greensboro, north carolina.
luxury offers a full variety of spa treatments including our signature, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, eyelash extensions, and much more.
- competitive compensation based upon experience and services provided.
- diverse opportunities to earn more, including service upgrades, gratuity, and commission
- discounts on products and services
- in-house training
- flexible, consistent schedules; open 5 days a week
- referral/retention bonuses
- hard work, should be acknowledged. rewards and recognition are built into the fabric of our culture.
why join the luxury family?
- it’s not a massage clinic, it’s a spa experience.
- tips are higher – guests love a real spa experience!
- you will be busy; an affordable membership option encourages guests to return again and again
- you work harder in providing deep tissue/hot stone/sports massage and will be compensated for these upgrades
- team atmosphere
- a culture driven by the desire to make a difference in the lives of our guests, employees, and community
- actively licensed massage therapist
- skilled in several massage modalities
- reliable, ethical, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- strong communication skills
- professional appearance and attitude
- drug/alcohol free
- available to work some nights and/or weekends
applicants please reply with resume and cover letter outlining availability. for additional information about the luxury environment, visit www.luxuryofgreensboro.com
Posted 30+ days ago