Apprentice Administrative Assistant
- Birmingham B18
- Job Type
- Salary: £3.50 /hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join Mercury Training Services Ltd.
Mercury Training work in partnership with many National employers and Job centres to help clients gain careers in the security industry as well as apprenticeships.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
To apply: You must have grade C or above in Maths and English
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming emails and post;
- Uploading Job Adverts onto the Job Match Site and Screening any CV’s
- Arranging Interviews for potential clients
- Sending Completed Data Folders to funding providers
- Sending Uniform Requirement Forms to the appropriate department.
- Liaising with Job centre staff
- Licence Checking when needed
- Placing of orders (as requested)
- Post/Sending Parcels
- Updating of Client Lists
- Gathering and collating information for marketing when required.
- Updating and gathering missing documentation requested by the funding provider
- Laminating Documentation as required.
- Ordering refreshments for meetings
- Ordering stationary
- Producing monthly reports.
- Updating of customer details through the cloud system.
- Co-ordinating the submission of all reports, carrying out initial quality checks and forwarding to management within agreed timescales
- Provide effective admin support through regular client liaison and support
- Any other administrative duties that maybe needed.
It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. All offers are subject to references and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter *Due to the high number of applications that we are currently receiving we will only be able to respond to successful candidates
**Please Note - We do not accept calls, e-mails or any form of communication from recruitment agencies.
Posted 7 days ago