Financial Administrative Associate
- East Peoria, IL
- Job Type
Come work for a growing financial services company with opportunities for advancement. We are seeking multiple team members to fill administrative positions in the field of investment services. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding service to our network of financial advisors, and we need team players who can help us uphold the high standards that we set for our home office team. If you enjoy helping people accomplish great things while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment, this career could be the right fit for you.
- Assists financial advisors by performing varied administrative and operational duties requiring the constant application of a very high degree of autonomy and judgment to resolve frequent and complex administrative situations with the ability to be proactive at all times
- Maintain a high degree of accountability in support of advisors
- Learn various software programs used by MSTC in order to train new advisors as needed
- Create “how to” process flows to maintain and/or improve existing operational efficiencies.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Prepare reports utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Morningstar Office, Wealthscape, etc. with a high degree of proficiency. Creates and develops visual presentations as needed
- Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other team members to take, record, retrieve, and relay accurate telephone messages.
- Create, revise, send, store, and retrieve documents electronically. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Initiate and maintain follow-up files
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior vice presidents and directors. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, as requested, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings.
- Superior knowledge and command of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Verbal and Written Communication Proficiency
- Managing Processes and Analyzing Information in an organized way
- Strong Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Flexibility and Priority Management
- Willingness to Pursue Continuing Education
Additional Desired Qualities:
- Financial Services Industry experience preferred, but not required
- FINRA Licenses preferred, but not required
- Assumes ownership of assignments
- Proactive, self-motivated worker
- Exercises and displays a high degree of diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrates leadership in providing assistance and guidance to others
- Desire to help clients
Posted 30+ days ago