We are hiring!
Neighborhood House has been a beacon of hope for thousands of immigrant, refugee, and low-income families in St. Paul who are in search of a better life. We are continually evolving to meet the diverse needs of a diverse population, and we strive to not only provide a safe haven for those in crisis but to be a place where people come when they are seeking the tools to truly transform their lives. Neighborhood House is committed to helping people build safe, stable, and rewarding lives and to help our community thrive.
When you partner with Neighborhood House, you make a valuable difference in our community. We invite you to become part of our neighborhood tradition and local history.
Why should you work at Neighborhood House? This is what our staff says!
• Professional development opportunities
• Diversity of staff, participants, and volunteers
• Ability to work across programs and departments
• Flexibility of time and work space
• Openness to new ideas and creativity
• Distributive leadership model
• Continual learning
• Great balance of teamwork and autonomy
• Organizational reputation and heritage
• Free parking and on bus line