Digital Marketing Assistant
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Job Type
- Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Digital Marketing Assistant Neil Patel Digital – San Diego, CA
Be a part of our digital marketing agency with a massive following. Our blogs receive
over 1 million visitors monthly and we generate inbound leads from Fortune 1000
companies. Our company specializes in SEO/Content Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing,
& Conversion Optimization for online businesses. For over 10 years we have been an
industry leader in online marketing. We are always looking to challenge and advance the
business of digital marketing, all with the ultimate goal of serving our clients.
Neil Patel Digital (NPD) is seeking a highly talented, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Assistant who can help assist in implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, content syndication, social media marketing and digital analytics.
This team member should have a well rounded understanding of multiple digital marketing techniques and should have strong communication skills.
This team member will also aid in customer services efforts by answering marketing questions from our many marketing support channels.
- You're a highly ambitious marketer who isn't here to give cookie-cutter solutions, or to list off buzzwords. You're a truth-seeker, a strategic thinker, and a roll-up-your-sleeves kind-of guy or gal. You understand the big picture, but relish the chance to jump in and get your hands dirty. You're fiercely collaborative, throwing petty competitiveness at the door. Instead, you have an unwavering desire to solve problems and high-five your teammates when you've crushed your client's KPIs-together. You are familiar with all the tools and best practices to today’s standards. You may have worn other hats in past roles, but digital marketing is your passion. You're scrappy and possess a fearless can-do attitude. You're looking to become a key member of an elite strategy team within an agency with Fortune 100 Clientele.
Reporting to the Digital Production Director.
- Update promotional content on client websites
- Assist in syndication of blog and digital newsletters to clients social and digital platforms
- Assist content creators to drive search visibility of engaging content over numerous channels and platforms (Facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Optimize new and existing websites for search visibility
- Research best in practice digital marketing and website conversion strategies
- Analyze website data to make thoughtful recommendations for our clients marketing efforts
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Assist marketing project leaders in organizing and executing various projects
- Communicate with management and other internal teams on key project metrics and timelines
- Prospect Vetting & Qualifying via Email and Phone Communication
- Create weekly or monthly reports for clients and assist them with campaign related questions
Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree. (preferred)
- Must have minimum 2-4 years full time work experience in digital advertising & marketing environment
- Overall knowledge and experience of major digital marketing strategies
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Neil Patel Digital
- You know how to create social media pages and WordPress, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- CRM Experience (Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Tools
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (including proficiency in use of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adobe PhotoShop or other Image & Video Editor experience (preferred)
This position is full-time, hourly.We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community and professional reputation. We value our company culture, which is friendly and respectful. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and paid time off.If you meet all the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your 1) resume, 2) cover letter and 3) pay history and salary requirement. Local candidates only. No telephone calls or walk-ins accepted.
To Apply: Respond to this post with the above documents. Please also complete this interview pre-screen: https://goo.gl/forms/GbuclxRAqzx00NiW2
Posted 30+ days ago
- Director of Paid Media
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- VP Digital Marketing / Production
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $125,000.00 to $165,000.00 /year
- Senior Client Manager - Digital Marketing
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year