VP Digital Marketing / Production
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Job Type
- Salary: $125,000.00 to $165,000.00 /year
VP Digital Marketing / Production Neil Patel Digital – San Diego, CA
Be a part of our digital marketing agency with a massive following. Our blogs receive over 1 million visitors monthly and we generate inbound leads from Fortune 1000 companies. Our company specializes in SEO/Content Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, & Conversion Optimization for online businesses. For over 10 years we have been an industry leader in online marketing. We are always looking to challenge and advance the business of digital marketing, all with the ultimate goal of serving our clients as well as possible.
We are seeking a creative leader, with a deep understanding of process and procedure and a proven history of turning vision into reality, to serve as VP Digital Marketing/Production for our company.
The ideal candidate excels at marketing strategy and implementation, project management, creating processes, analyzing and solving complex problems, and leading a team in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere. The VP Digital Marketing/Production will collaborate closely with directors of all departments including SEO, PPC, CRO, Email Marketing, Lead Capture, enacting strategies that enhance value for our clients, a roll-up-your-sleeves kind-of guy or gal.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential job Functions
Reporting to the CEO and COO, will lead all internal Client Marketing Operations and will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive the internal growth of our team and external growth of client base and retention.
- Deliver agreed performance within budget. Performance includes client results and client satisfaction targets.
- Collaborate with leadership on pricing of services, packaging of services, optimizing proposals, and assisting sales in closing enterprise level contracts.
- Collaborate with leadership on talent acquisition for vendors and in house employees for client management services.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals.
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Manage the daily performance of the client services team. Use good meeting and project planning practices to drive focus and results.
- Manage individual performance by establishing annual operating objectives for each employee with quarterly reviews. Also establish annual development plan for each employee and provide ongoing coaching.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost effective operations.
- Oversee the human resource function for your department, including:
o Recruitment, hiring, onboarding and retention
o Compensation and benefits administration
o Professional training and development
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- An MBA or Master's Degree a plus. (preferred) * 5-7+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the digital marketing and(or) technology industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment
- Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing departmental concepts
- Proven P&L management track record within your department
- Experience and success working with contractors for negotiations on pricing and contracts
- Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners
- Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Neil Patel Digital
This position is full-time, exempt, salary. This is an in-person, in San Diego position. No remote is offered.
We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community and professional reputation. We value our company culture, which is friendly and respectful.
We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and paid time off.If you meet all the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your 1) resume, 2) cover letter and 3) pay history and salary requirement. Local candidates only. No telephone calls or walk-ins accepted.
To Apply: Respond to this post with the above documents.
Posted 30+ days ago
- Director of Paid Media
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Senior Client Manager - Digital Marketing
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing Assistant
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year