Senior Client Manager - Digital Marketing
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Job Type
- Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Digital Marketing Client Manager Neil Patel Digital – San Diego, CA
Be a part of our digital marketing agency with a massive following. Our blogs receive over 1 million visitors monthly and we generate inbound leads from Fortune 1000 companies. Our company specializes in SEO/Content Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, & Conversion Optimization for online businesses. For over 10 years we have been an industry leader in online marketing. We are always looking to challenge and advance the business of digital marketing, all with the ultimate goal of serving our clients as well as possible.
We are seeking a creative leader, with a proven history of turning vision into reality, to serve as Digital Marketing Client Manager for our company.
The Digital Marketing Client Manager is a client-facing marketing manager style role. This role creates and implements the strategy of sophisticated digital marketing programs and campaigns for our B2B and B2C clients. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels, including SEM, SEO, Social Media and web analytics.The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.This role requires you to work in our downtown San Diego office so that you can collaborate with the team.
- Act as a client-facing consultant to identify, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance included paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and paid social.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Support new business and account management in sales consultant role.
- Creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Setting and hitting client targets for both volume and ROI.Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Mentoring junior level AMs.
- 3+ years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Experience in an SEO / PPC account management role.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Paid Search is a must (AdWords experience required)
- Solid understanding of SEO practices and implementation.
- Google Adwords Individual Certification and Analytics Certification a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organizational goals.
- Able to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Experience with web analytics and familiarity with Google Analytics is a must
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a must
- Experience managing Paid Social preferred (LinkedIn and/or Facebook)
- Experience with CRO and UX a plus
- Display advertising experience is a major plus
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to SEO related email and phone calls.
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Extreme attention to detail
This position is full-time, exempt, salary. Position is not available for remote, location is San Diego, CA 92101
We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community and professional reputation. We value our company culture, which is friendly and respectful. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and paid time off.If you meet all the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your
1) resume, 2) cover letter and 3) pay history and salary requirement. Local candidates only. No telephone calls or walk-ins accepted.
- Respond to this post with the above documents.
Posted 30+ days ago
- Director of Paid Media
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- VP Digital Marketing / Production
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $125,000.00 to $165,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing Assistant
San Diego, CA 92101 • Full-time • Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year