- Peterborough, ON
- Job Type
Noblegen Inc. is an advanced bioproducts manufacturer dedicated to developing cost-effective, naturally-derived biomaterials and biochemicals for a wide range of consumer and industry sectors. Our platform allows for the development of cost-effective dietary, health and biochemical products. These products are inspired by a clear and simple vision – to make a meaningful difference by delivering biologically inspired solutions for some of the world’s greatest problems. Nature is the foundation for our products.
- Work with process engineers and P&IDs to design aspects of a sanitary process plant including integration of equipment such as boilers, air compressors, and cooling units.
- Work with contractors through construction process
- Develop timelines, cost estimates
- Support project management requirements
- 5 – 10 years experience designing piping, valves, vessels, and utility equipment.
- Experience designing systems for food grade, pharma, or brewery environments
- Experience designing from P&IDs and process flow rates
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- General mechanical design knowledge – plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, valves, filtration, simple structural (racking, etc.)
- PLC, automation experience an asset
- Project management experience an asset
- Proficiency with Solidworks an asset
- Ability to self-direct in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Technologist diploma may also be considered with relevant experience
Posted 4 months ago