- Peterborough, ON
- Job Type
Noblegen is an advanced ingredients company that produces unique proteins and oils for the healthy living industry. Noblegen's proprietary technology creates high-quality ingredients from one of nature's oldest microorganisms. Noblegen's ingredients are sustainable, non-GMO, cost-effective, and easily customized. Our dynamic team is comprised of innovative visionaries and experienced professionals, unified in their ambitions to transform the healthy living industry. With a purpose to make a positive impact on people and the planet through science, Noblegen is redefining the future of food.
- Work with process engineers and P&IDs to design aspects of a sanitary process plant including integration of equipment such as boilers, air compressors, and cooling units.
- Work with contractors through construction process
- Develop timelines, cost estimates
- Support project management requirements
- 5 – 10 years experience designing piping, valves, vessels, and utility equipment.
- Experience designing systems for food grade, pharma, or brewery environments
- Experience designing from P&IDs and process flow rates
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- General mechanical design knowledge – plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, valves, filtration, simple structural (racking, etc.)
- PLC, automation experience an asset
- Project management experience an asset
- Proficiency with Solidworks an asset
- Ability to self-direct in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Technologist diploma may also be considered with relevant experience
If you fit these requirements, please submit your resume.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Posted 30+ days ago