- Peterborough, ON
- Job Type
Noblegen is an advanced ingredients startup that produces unique proteins and oils for the healthy living industry. Noblegen’s proprietary technology creates high quality ingredients from one of nature’s oldest microorganisms. With a purpose to positively impact people and the planet through science, Noblegen is redefining the future of food.
- Work with process engineers and P&IDs to design aspects of a sanitary process plant including integration of equipment such as boilers, air compressors, and cooling units.
- Work with contractors through construction process
- Develop timelines, cost estimates
- Support project management requirements
- 5 – 10 years experience designing piping, valves, vessels, and utility equipment.
- Experience designing systems for food grade, pharma, or brewery environments
- Experience designing from P&IDs and process flow rates
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- General mechanical design knowledge – plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, valves, filtration, simple structural (racking, etc.)
- PLC, automation experience an asset
- Project management experience an asset
- Proficiency with Solidworks an asset
- Ability to self-direct in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Technologist diploma may also be considered with relevant experience
If you fit these requirements, please submit your resume.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Posted 5 months ago