- Peterborough, ON
- Job Type
Noblegen is an advanced ingredients startup that produces unique proteins and oils for the healthy living industry. Noblegen’s proprietary technology creates high quality ingredients from one of nature’s oldest microorganisms. With a purpose to positively impact people and the planet through science, Noblegen is redefining the future of food.
We are seeking an innovative, results driven individual to join our team. The successful candidate will help design and commission the automation of our world class bioprocess!
- System and human work process analysis focused on opportunities for industrial automation.
- Programming of all types of PLCs and HMIs especially Rockwell Allen-Bradley systems.
- Integration of third party systems as part of factory automation machines.
- The customer service delivery model includes start-up, debug, service and/or warranty requirements.
- Post-secondary education specializing in electronics, electrical, industrial automation, or controls technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to organize work and delegate to a team.
- In addition, this person will have strong problem solving, organizational and computer skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience building factory automation; with a minimum specifically of 5 years in design/programming from inception.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and factory automation would be considered an asset.
If you fit these requirements, please submit your resume.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Posted 5 months ago