- Chesterfield S44
- Job Type
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Noonah provides digital technology for events, retail and attractions by combining photo wizardry and clever social media. We are constantly adapting and investing to give clients the best new digital event products.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to support our sales team in handling inbound enquiries.
The successful candidate will be trained to become an Account Manager
The role is based in our state of the art offices at Markham Vale Environment Centre at Junction 29a of the M1.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries via email and phone
- Answer any client questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Invite and secure potential customers to demonstrations handled by the Account Managers at our studio and showroom
- Follow the sales process with prospective customers
- Manage all related issues put forward by customers during sales process
- Support the Account Managers to Convert the enquiries into sales
- maintain contact with clients and guide them where required (alongside our technical and customer service teams)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
- Must be driven and motivated
The Important Bit
We are looking for a candidate that can develop with our support into an Account Management role. We are seeking ambitious applicants who want to succeed. We will invest in you with in house product training and formal training with certification provided by an external training agency.
- Salary Range of £18000 - £20000 depending on experience
- On Target Earnings £25000
- To Support the successful candidate noonah will invest in Sales training from a Specialist Sales Training Company
Please include your covering letter along with your CV
Posted 12 days ago