- Chesterfield S44
- Job Type
- Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Noonah Experiential provides digital technology for events, retail and attractions by combining photo wizardry and clever social media. We are constantly adapting and investing to give clients the best new digital event products.
We are looking for an Account Manager to handle new and existing clients and inbound enquiries.
The role is based in our state of the art offices at Markham Vale Environment Centre at Junction 29a of the M1.
- Work with existing customers to optimise and develop
- Identify and secure new business with new customers
- Demonstrate our innovative products and services to clients in our showroom
- Manage the full sales process including presenting and closing at all levels
- Work strategically to identify and target business that will complement the current customer business, promoting add on services, new technologies and support.
- Work closely with the internal sales, ensuring that quotes are correct, chased through and closed at all levels.
- Be commercially astute, happy to look at the product mix and target markets to suit the business
- Be naturally tenacious, happy targeting business contracts of all sizes, account managing effectively thereafter.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
The Important Bit
- This role requires at least 2 years of sales experience.
- We are looking for a candidate that can develop with our support into an Account Director role. We are seeking ambitious applicants who want to succeed. We will invest in you with in house product training and formal training with certification provided by an external training agency.
- Salary £25000
- On Target Earnings £35000
- Formal Training from External Sales and Account Training Provider
Please include your covering letter along with your CV
Posted 12 days ago