Business Development Executive
- Chesterfield S44
- Job Type
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Noonah Experiential provides digital technology for events, retail and attractions by combining photo wizardry and clever social media. We are constantly adapting and investing to give clients the best new digital event products.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to handle outbound and inbound enquiries.
The role is based in our state of the art offices at Markham Vale Environment Centre at Junction 29a of the M1.
- Identify and secure new business with new customers
- Handle incoming sales enquiries via email and phone
- Answer any client questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow the sales process with prospective customers
- Manage all related issues put forward by customers during sales process
- Support the Account Managers to Convert the enquiries into sales
- Support the Account Management Team by arranging and securing demonstrations with clients
- Work strategically to identify and target business that will complement the current customer business, promoting add on services, new technologies and support.
- Work closely with the external sales, ensuring that quotes are correct, chased through and closed at all levels.
- Be a strong communicator who is happy approaching, negotiating and closing business at all levels.
- Be commercially astute, happy to look at the product mix and target markets to suit the business
- Be naturally tenacious, happy targeting business contracts of all sizes.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
- Must be driven and motivated
The Important Bit
- At least 1 years sales experience
- We are looking for a candidate that can develop with our support into an Account Manager role.
- We are seeking ambitious applicants who want to succeed. We will invest in you with in house product training and formal training with certification provided by an external training agency.
- Salary £18000 - £20000 depending on experience
- On Target Earnings £25000
- Formal Training from External Sales and Account Training Provider
Please include your covering letter along with your CV
Posted 12 days ago