Technical Support Agent
- Chesterfield S42
- Job Type
- Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
Technical Support Agent
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-Time - 15:00-23:00 Wednesday – Sunday
It’s an exciting time at Noonah! We are expanding our technical support team – focusing on the latest digital technology in the events industry across the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Agent to work within a busy and energetic team based in our Markham Vale office, Chesterfield. This role will test all your technical knowhow, trouble shooting abilities and communication skills.
Your role would be to support customers and staff who are working at live events and be able to quickly diagnose issues with hardware and software to resolve issues using a remote support platform, telephone and email.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are consistent and have great attention to detail as well as excellent customer relations.
- Take phone calls from customers and staff who are live at events around the world
- Respond to support tickets using our ticketing platform
- Respond to email support enquiries
- Monitor our Facebook support page and provide live support to customers
- Dial in to customers computers and quickly diagnose issues via TeamViewer
- Log phone calls using our online system
- Be pro-active and on top of support documentation
- Update the knowledgebase with support documentation for new and existing products
- Create video tutorials and guides to accompany our expanding portfolio of products
- Process RMA’s or Collections keeping relevant parties informed of any updates or timelines
What we are looking for:
- We want individuals with a passion for delivering world class service to customers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Understanding of remote support software such as TeamViewer
- Ability to prioritise support based on urgency
- Basic Knowledge of DSLR Cameras and Photography
- Good Knowledge of PC hardware
- Well spoken and confident
- Full UK Driving License
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
- Scope for Career Progression
- Formal Customer Service training from External Training Provider
- Keep up to date with technology trends
We are dedicated to the progression of staff at Noonah and strive to push every employee to the next level and help steer their career path in the right direction.
We offer in house and external training for the customer service and technical portions of the job role.
Posted 19 days ago