Sales Development Manager
- 75008 Paris 8e
- Job Type
On Rewind (an EuroMedia Group & Netco Sports company) is looking for a talented and high-energy Sales Development Manager, based in Paris, with strong contacts and knowledge of broadcast, media and sports markets in France (EMEA & US/Canadian market is a plus) . Join a disruptive broadcasting solution and work closely with our sales and strategy team to expand our international client portfolio in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries around.
On Rewind is the complete video solution to broadcast sports events on the internet, newly acquired by EuroMedia Group / Netco Sports, known to broadcast Olympic Games, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro 2016 or Formula One to name a few.
Expert in live streaming and rich media, the On Rewind’s innovative broadcasting solutions (gamified video player, OTT services, simultaneous broadcast on the social platforms, live clipping and many more digital broadcasting solutions) meets the expectations of TV channels, leagues and sports clubs that are looking for simple and effective tools to increase, qualify and retain their audience during online broadcast.
With its exclusive UX/UI, On Rewind is known to boost the fan engagement and the ROI of the rights holders and their partners.
References: French Football Federation , Top 14 of Rugby , French Handball League , SFR Telecom or Monster Energy to name a few.
Partners: Dailymotion , Periscope , Facebook Live and sports data providers .
As a Sales Development Manager you will grow your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Driving new business to achieve quarterly growth targets
- Contribute to and help shape strategic direction, vision and business
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- Networking with partner businesses
- Analysing your own performance and using your own initiative
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake and outbound activity.
- Understand and effectively present company products via PowerPoint, web meetings, Word documents, phone calls and effective onsite communications.
- Sell our digital products and platform
- Work closely with sales operations, product and contract teams to structure and negotiate optimal capabilities/product pitches and deal terms.
- Effectively respond to customer enquiries including RFQs, RFIs and RFPs.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- University educated
- Post graduate business qualifications: Desirable
- Project Management qualifications: Desirable
- 3/5 years management/leadership experience: Essential
- Budgeting and capacity systems and processes: Essential
- Quality management and improvement setting: Essential
- Ability to manage and motivate employees: Essential
- Presentation skills and experiencing chairing business meetings: Essential
- Report writing: Essential
- Working at a strategic level within an organisation for at least 2 years: Desirable
- French & English: Essential
- Spanish and/or German and/or Italian: Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send a short letter of application and curriculum vitae at jobs(at)onrewind.com
Posted 12 days ago