- Burnaby, BC
- Job Type
- Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Pacific Mechanical Systems Ltd. is a full mechanical contractor located in Burnaby, BC, operating throughout the lower mainland. We have been in business for 14 years and are proud of the family atmosphere in our mid-sized company. We work in the commercial and industrial sector.
We are currently looking for a Service Dispatcher for our Service department available to start immediately.
The position will be responsible for dispatching the service calls, as directed by the Senior Service Dispatcher, and to complete the billing process when needed.
- Answer phone calls and direct as needed
- Gather and assess the customers' requests and needs
- Coordinate with customer, technician and appropriate third parties to ensure all jobs are on schedule and well organized
- Schedule, coordinate and dispatch Service and HVAC Technicians for service calls and preventative maintenance
- Open work orders, review complete assignments and prepare for billing
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential
- Computer skills, including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs
- Effective problem solver
- Must be accurate, organized, and detail-oriented
- Construction industry knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Sage 100 accounting considered an asset
Candidate must be able to start as soon as possible.
Health and Dental benefits after 3 months
RRSP Package after 6 months
Feel free to check our website to find out more about our fast-growing company: www.pacificmechanical.ca
To apply to this great opportunity, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest, however only candidates suited for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Posted 11 days ago