- Burnaby, BC
- Job Type
Pacific Mechanical Systems Ltd.is a full mechanical contractor located in Burnaby, BC, operating throughout the lower mainland. We have been in business for 14 years and are proud of the family atmosphere in our mid-sized company. We work in the commercial and industrial sector.
We are currently looking for a Service Dispatcherfor our Service department available to start immediately.
The position will be responsible for dispatching the service calls, as directed by the Senior Service Dispatcher.
- Answer phone calls and direct as needed
- Gather and assess the customers' requests and needs
- Coordinate with customer, technician and appropriate third parties to ensure all jobs are on schedule and well organized
- Schedule, coordinate and dispatch Service and HVAC Technicians for service calls and preventative maintenance
- Open work orders, schedule the appointment, confirm with the client and review complete assignments
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential
- Computer skills, including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs
- Effective problem solver
- Must be accurate, organized, and detail-oriented
- Construction industry knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Sage 100 accounting considered an asset
Candidate must be able to start as soon as possible.
Health and Dental benefits after 3 months
RRSP Package after 6 months
Feel free to check our website to find out more about our fast-growing company: www.pacificmechanical.ca
To apply to this great opportunity, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest, however only candidates suited for the position will be contacted for an interview.
Posted 14 days ago