Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
- Mountain View, CA
- Job Type
Passage AI is one of the leading conversational AI platforms in the world. Our mission is to make it trivial for a business to launch a conversational interface platform on its website, mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack, Skype or WeChat, or as a skill on Amazon Alexa or Google Home devices.
If you are excited by artificial intelligence, deep learning and natural language understanding and processing, Passage AI is the place for you! You get to work at an early-stage startup that's backed by some of the top angel/seed investors in Silicon Valley.
You will work with the Core Algorithms team at Passage AI to apply neural networks and advanced machine learning algorithms to enhance the natural language understanding and processing capabilities of our platform. Apply knowledge and expertise of machine learning technologies to improve our software prototypes and analytic models. Work with some of the best AI and Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in the industry to understand and interpret end-users intent and respond back with precise answers to their questions.
- 2-4 years experience in machine learning and data science.
- Understanding of deep learning algorithms and workflows.
- Strong background in algorithms development for mining patterns from large scale data.
- Excellent understanding of key metrics that impact machine learning algorithms.
- Expertise in common neural network architectures.
- Strong ability to leverage complex technologies to solve real world problems and consumer use cases.
- Good communications skills
- Experience in Python, Java or C/C++
- M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, preferably with strong coursework in Machine Learning and Data Science.
Posted 9 months ago