Full Stack Engineer
- Mountain View, CA
- Job Type
Passage AI is one of the leading conversational AI platforms in the world. Our mission is to make it trivial for a business to launch a conversational interface platform on its website, mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack, Skype or WeChat, or as a skill on Amazon Alexa or Google Home devices.
If you are excited by artificial intelligence, deep learning and natural language understanding and processing, Passage AI is the place for you! You get to work at an early-stage startup that's backed by some of the top angel/seed investors in Silicon Valley.
You will work with the Engineering team at Passage AI to help launch conversational interfaces for F500 companies on their website or mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, Kik, Skype, Slack, Telegram and SMS, or a skill on Amazon Alexa supported devices. You will design and build systems that will touch millions of end-users on these platforms. You will get to work with a world-class team of Systems Engineers, Deep Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, Infrastructure Engineers, Product Managers and Customer Success Managers.
- 3-4 years experience building successful products as a full-stack engineer.
- Expert knowledge of Python, Node.js and Java.
- Deep knowledge of cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent understanding of full web development cycles
- Solid knowledge of responsive web design, JSON, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong ability to be scrappy and finding ways to get the job done.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
Posted 9 months ago