Sr. Systems Engineer
- Mountain View, CA
- Job Type
Passage AI is one of the leading conversational AI platforms in the world. Our mission is to make it trivial for a business to launch a conversational interface platform on its website, mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack, Skype or WeChat, or as a skill on Amazon Alexa or Google Home devices.
If you are excited by artificial intelligence, deep learning and natural language understanding and processing, Passage AI is the place for you! You get to work at an early-stage startup that's backed by some of the top angel/seed investors in Silicon Valley.
You will work with the Engineering team at Passage AI to help launch conversational interfaces for F500 companies on their website or mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, Kik, Skype, Slack, Telegram and SMS, or a skill on Amazon Alexa supported devices. You will work with Architects and other engineers at Passage AI to design and implement systems for a cloud-based architecture. You will design, write and deliver software that improves the scalability, availability, latency and efficiency of Passage AI's services. You will manage the service level requirements (SLAs) for our customers and set, manage and exceed their expectations for our services.
- 4-6 years experience building successful products as a Systems Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and Java.
- Expert knowledge and experience configuring cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond.
- Experience with client-server protocols, file systems and system libraries.
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, Mac addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers and load balancers.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
- B.S. or M.S (preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
Posted 9 months ago