Hydroponic Farm Volunteer
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Job Type
The primary purpose of this position is to volunteer at the Pinellas PAL First Fruit Hydroponics Farm. This person could assist the farmer and Pinellas PAL staff in a variety of potential aspects, particularly in planting, growing, cleaning, dumping and sifting, equipment maintenance, or customer service on open days.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist farmer in aspects of the farm.
- Assist farmer in aspects of days open to the public.
- Assist farmer in educational presentations at the farm.
- Assist PAL Staff with Agriculture Club.
- Pass level 2 background and finger printing through the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.
- Willingness to work with youth, parents, staff, and volunteers is a must.
- Must exercise good judgment, common sense, and make responsible choices and decisions.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to speak professionally to staff, members, parents, groups, and community residents.
- Must be a team player and have patience, compassion and a strong desire to mentor and teach by example.
Posted 30+ days ago
- Staff Member in Charge - Part Time
Saint Petersburg, FL • Part-time • Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Community Impact and Engagement Specialist
Saint Petersburg, FL • Full-time
- After School Volunteer
Saint Petersburg, FL • Part-time • Salary: $0.00 /hour
- After School MS/HS Counselor - Part Time
Saint Petersburg, FL • Part-time • Salary: $8.50 to $9.00 /hour
- Tutor - Volunteer
Saint Petersburg, FL • Part-time
- After School Counselor
Saint Petersburg, FL • Part-time • Salary: $8.50 /hour