Assistant Maintenance Manager
- Park Hills, MO 63601
- Job Type
- Salary: $55,000.00 /year
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Maintenance Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To ensure the equipment is in safe operating condition by managing all daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly preventive maintenance schedules. Observe all functions and conditions of all machines, parts, building, grounds, and herein for repairs, unscheduled maintenance and/or replacement.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Safety Glasses/Side Shields, Hearing Protection when entering the plant.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Maintain ISO 9000/2000 Quality System requirements and documentation in department.
2. Coordinate electro- mechanical maintenance personnel job assignments.
3. Communicate with Supervisors on equipment problems and repairs.
4. Coordinate emergency repairs.
5. Purchase and maintain an adequate supply of parts to repair equipment.
6. Ensure that preventive maintenance is being performed daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly on equipment as required.
7. Inform Maintenance Manager of any major equipment problems and the proposed solution.
8. Make sure the janitorial services work being done per contract agreement.
9. Coordinate/assist with movement/assembly of machines and conveyors etc: when necessary. 10. Adhere to all safety rules, guidelines and policies.
11. Participate and support Safety Committee functions.
13. Interviews perspective mechanic applicants administer skills test; recommends hires; controls the mechanic training program with the Maintenance Manager and the H.R. Manager. Controls, reviews and concurs increases.08/05/2009 Page 2 of 2 JP Maint Mgr.doc J
1. Any jobs, task, responsibilities assigned by their immediate supervisor.
Constant standing and walking.
Some bending and stretching of the torso.
Some lifting required (usually does not exceed 75 lbs.)
Working in a heated workstation. (Temperatures in the building during the summer months can exceed 100 degrees).
Posted 15 days ago