Server and Cashier
- Richmond, BC
- Job Type
Pepper Lunch Canada is a DIY fast service concept, with more than 200 outlets in Japan and Asia.
Pepper Lunch Canada is hiring for their 2 Richmond locations and is looking to hire full time and part time Cashier/Server.
Job Duties includes:
- Receiving payment by cash, credit card and debit card
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Taking guests orders
- Making recommendations when asked
- Serving guests and ensuring that guests are satisfied with food
- Explanation of food items on menu and food preparations when required
- Prepare guests beverages
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Presenting bill and taking payments
- Set up and Cleaning of tables
- Calculate total payments received and reconcile with total sales
- Previous cashier and server experience is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly, Outgoing and Fun
- Capable of working independently
- A good team player
- Enjoys working with people
- Must work well under pressure
- Customer oriented
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and indicate your working availability.
We thank all applicants and will only contact those whose experience matches our requirements.
Posted 29 days ago