Sales & Marketing Intern
- Gloucester, MA
- Job Type
Want to experience the fast pace of a start-up? Former Microsoft worldwide marketing executive is looking for three Marketing Interns for THIS summer. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. You are a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. Offering a flexible schedule, you can continue to take classes in the summer or pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide hands-on training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies and maintaining our web presence on WordPress and EventBrite.
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up
- Monitor social channels for trending news, events and happenings, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Perform research into our partners and affiliates and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Help with onsite sales and promotion
- Help with distribution of brochures to area hotels and attractions
Needed Skills and Education:
- Web Development/WordPress Knowledge
- Enrollment in a Bachelor degree program required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
Monthly Stipend paid for successful outcomes.
Please Call Kimberly 978 430 2483 or Apply ONLINE.
Posted 8 months ago