Senior Laravel/Postgres/Graph DB/Java _OR_ Vue.js developer
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Type
** Remote/Telecommute OK **
Qwire is revolutionizing the post-production space with the advent of tools to help license music and sound effects as well as creative collaboration during post-production. With large studios turning to Qwire to help them manage their multi-billion dollar needs, Qwire is on a huge growth trajectory and is actively growing its technical staff.
Managing the entire audio lifecycle of movies and television shows for entire studios is no small task. Qwire's solutions are complex and based upon cutting-edge technologies such as graph databases, NoSQL, and heavy-duty logic algorithm analysis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing our flagship applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
At this time we have positions on the full stack.
- A strong back-end engineer primarily focused on designing and developing APIs, microservices, data objects, workflow, security and performance tuning.
- A seasoned Vue.js developer with significant experience in creating web sites that are extremely responsive (think almost native-like), with strong data manipulation and heavy-duty API calls.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and architect scalable, fault-tolerant, and testable code for our web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications while making changes as necessary to achieve our scalability, security, and performance goals.
- Work with the global development teams to promote continuous deployment.
- Participate in an agile team framework and facilitate rapid communication between remote teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years development experience with Laravel
- 5+ years Postgres or graph database, Elasticsearch and message queue experience strongly desired
- Java experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of media management is a plus
Send your resume and cover letter to careers @qwire.com or apply on indeed.com. In your cover letter or email body, please summarize your Laravel and Vue.js experiences. Also indicate if you have had previous graph database and Java experience as our stack includes these as well.
Posted 27 days ago