Director of Ministry Operations
- Riverside, CA 92506
- Job Type
Director of Ministry Operations
Job Type: Full-Time, Support-Based Role
Rebirth Homes exists to provide homes for survivors of human trafficking. The ministry is located in Riverside County and provides a program for women who have been trafficked. It focuses on healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually while providing job and life skill training. If you are a follower of Jesus and feel called to this ministry, we ask you to prayerfully consider applying for this opening.
This executive level management position reports to the CEO and is responsible for execution of vision by planning and directing all aspects of administrative and ministerial operational policies, objectives, and initiatives. This position is a leader of leaders who has experience leading teams of volunteers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: GENERAL
- Pray for the ministry and staff (volunteer and paid) of Rebirth Home
- Support the financial obligations of the ministry through faithful giving.
- Be early and prepared for all scheduled meetings.
- Must establish and foster exemplary relationships with Staff/non-staff workers, business partners and community at large.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
ADMINISTRATIVE/MINISTRY LIAISON TO CEO
- Administrative Teams
- Ministry Teams
- Businesses, Civil Government, and Community at-large
- Provide pertinent information concerning ministry operations, fiscal budgets, related trends, and staff performance
- Responsible for the attainment of short- and long-term operational goals
- Oversee the day to day operations
- Administer and enforce church-adopted administrative policies and procedures to achieve the goals of the church.
- Serve as resource person regarding legal and business matters of the church
- Supervise all volunteer, office & contract staff
- Maintain ministry records on staff
- Provide training, seminars and other developmental programs to enhance staff (paid and volunteer) development
- Facilitate efficient and proficient office and facility management
- Represent CEO at meetings and functions
- Administrate Weekly Ministry Meetings
FACILITATION OF MINISTRIES
- Develop creative, effective, and efficient ministries
- Recruit, nurture, and train all Ministry Workers
- Work with assigned ministries to develop cohesive strategies
- Evaluate Ministry leaders and workers semi-annually
- Coordinate, continually assess, and enhance the ministry leadership, programs and/or activities
- Provide training, seminars and other developmental programs to enhance leadership
- Meet on a weekly or bi-weekly basis with core leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Requires a bachelor's degree with experience in either ministry or executive level management fields.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and high level of execution
- 3+ years of experience leading teams of volunteers
- Demonstrates expertise and resourcefulness in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must possess the following skills: strategic planning, verbal and written communication, motivation, customer service, conflict resolution, multitasking, and project management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to receive instruction, interpret it, develop a plan of action, and communicate to necessary parties.
- Must be a self-motivated person who is able to be effective when working independently without supervision and produce results.
Posted 30+ days ago